Saturday, June 12, 2010




'Back into the studio after re-arranging, cleaning, re-assessing.
Beading things that have been around for awhile, moving work out to Downtown Books and Espresso, considering how being a mom has taken precedence over making things, feeling good about that....missing my friend Hedi who was always strong enough to make her work and be a parent to my three brothers. Family. Considering how different our family was, unique in our own way as each family is, a family of artists. I see them now in the objects they made, held, and touched. Thank you, Hedi.

1 comment:

sarina said...

I know this sweet dress don't I? I think so... it looks so familiar. I love it as it reminds me of you. It's wonderful to see your work so beautifully displayed. Mazal Tov on all your good hard work and thank you for the inspiration.
Love you,
(big) Sarina